We offer a 14-day return guarantee. After you receive your order, if the product does not match the decor of your home, your taste, your colors, or just plain didn't meet your expectations, we will provide you with a refund – see below for more details.
Please note when electing to return an item, actual round trip freight charges will be deducted from your refund. Round trip freight charges include actual outgoing as well as inbound shipping cost on promotionally reduced or free shipping items. In order to properly return the item, it must be in new, unused, and unassembled condition, securely packaged inside its original packaging.
- All returns must be pre-approved and an Acceptance of Satisfaction Guarantee must be on file before your return will be accepted.
- We will only accept a return if you contact us within 14 days of delivery. We cannot accept product that has been assembled or used or modified in any way. It must be in new condition with no damage and in its original packaging, no exceptions. Wrap carefully. All returns must arrive at our Fulfillment Center in original condition; otherwise additional fees will apply and will be deducted from your credit.
- Please note that unless the return or exchange is a result of an error on our part, we cannot credit shipping or handling charges.
- Clearance items, special and customer orders, or international shipments (except Canada) are not returnable.
- Upon receipt of merchandise in good condition at our warehouse, your refund will be processed.
Please note that orders can only be canceled before they ship. Once your shipment is en route it can longer be cancelled. If you refuse an order, it will fall under our standard return policy which is subject to a deduction of round trip shipping from your refund. We cannot cancel an order unless we receive your request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to shipment. You must receive an acknowledgment from us confirming the cancellation. All promos, special buys, open box items, dealer seconds are valid while supplies last. In the event of items being "oversold" a full refund will be issued.
We attempt to ensure accuracy with regards to product descriptions. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other site content is error-free. Should a product be listed at an incorrect price or presented with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our manufacturers and distributors, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any furniture orders placed at incorrect prices.
Because our vanities are constructed using natural materials (including wood, granite, rock, marble, etc.) and natural finishes, variances between the pictures on our website and actual product delivered can occur. We do our best to accurately show the finish and colors of each piece we carry, however, colors can vary by personal perceptions, monitor type and age, video card differences, and printing variations. This variance in natural color makes each item unique and is not a justification to cancel or grounds for a return.
Lastly, please note that all product and policy information presented on our website and in written correspondence supersedes any and all phone conversations.
Merchandise Damaged or Defective upon Receipt
While we don’t anticipate problems, accidents do happen.
Assessment of damage – please help us prevent future problems! We do not expect you to be able to determine the difference between shipping damage and manufacturer defect. However in order for us to prevent future problems from occurring, assessing the difference is important to us. While shipping damage is often determined by the condition of the box, the manufacturer may be responsible for many other things – e.g. poor craftsmanship, damages concealed inside good packaging, or even for inadequate packaging. Our Customer Service representatives will ask for your feedback relating to these possible conditions.
- All orders are delivered curbside. For additional delivery needs, please contact our customer service team for a shipping quote.
- All damage / defect claims must be filed with photos to our Customer Service Department within 2 days of the receipt of your order. No exception can be made as delivery companies deem items as delivered in good condition regadless of personal circumstances.
- If you are holding your furniture and awaiting completion of a home improvement project, DO NOT WAIT to check your order, as we will not be able to assist you at that time.
- If you do not contact us within 2 days of delivery regarding damage or missing parts & pieces, any repairs or replacement parts will be the financial responsibility of the customer.
- We reserve the right to repair or replace any piece of furniture. Many damages may be easily repaired to showroom quality.
- Should you decide not to have us repair or replace your item within 14 days of delivery, the item may be returned under our standard return policy, which includes deduction of round trip shipping and handling.
- We hold no responsibility for damage to the home by the home delivery company. In such case it will be your responsibility to file a claim with the freight company.
- Although we make every attempt to deliver your furniture correctly and on-time, accidents and delays do sometimes happen. Please note we do not hold any financial responsibility nor will we compensate for unexpected time delays or home improvement coordination (scheduled plumbers, contractors, etc.). It is recommended that you schedule such professionals after receiving and inspecting your new furniture. Should an unexpected error occur on our part, we will work with you to remedy the situation as quickly as possible.
- Vanities Depot does not hold financial liability in excess of the purchase price of an order.
Parts Missing or Damaged upon Receipt
Please be sure to contact us within 2 days of receipt should product parts be damaged or missing. We will take every effort to assist you in obtaining the necessary replacements as quickly as possible, and at no extra cost to you.
In cases where common parts are missing or need replacement, it is likely we can quickly obtain a part in order to complete your item. However, please note that due to our wide selection of furniture, it is impossible to keep all parts and items in stock all the time. There are times replacements must be ordered directly from the manufacturer. Many furniture manufacturers are located overseas, resulting in a normal lead time from 4-6 weeks.
Unless otherwise noted on the product page, all items come with a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. Any manufacturing defect claim should be filed directly with the manufacturer along with sales receipt.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact one our helpful Customer Service @ 469-802-8595 or via e-mail email@example.com